segunda-feira, janeiro 19, 2009

On the telephone

Speke: Are you there? Are you there?
Watt: No, I'm here.
Speke: What's your name?
Watt: Watt.
Speke: What's your name?
Watt: Watt.
Speke: Can't you hear me? What's your name?
Watt: Watt's my name.
Speke: Yes, what's your name?
Matt: My name's Watt.
Speke: I'm asking you.
Watt: I'm called Watt.
Speke: I don't know.
Watt: I am Mr Tom Watt.
Speke: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't understand.
Watt: Who are you?
Speke: Speke.
Watt: I am speaking. What's your name?
Speke: My name's Speke. I want to speak to Day.
Watt: You can speak today. I can hear you.
Speke: I don't want you to hear me. I want to speak to Day.
Watt: At what time?
Speke: Now! I want to speak to Day. To DAY! To DAY!
Watt: It's today now, Speke. Speak, Speke.
Speke: But I want to speak to Mr Henry Day now.
Watt: Oh I'm sorry. You can't speak to Day today. He doesn't want to speak to Speke today. He told me so.

1 comentário: