domingo, janeiro 18, 2009

MYSELF
Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can I tell you about me... Well, my name is Mara, I'm 22 years old and I currently reside in Santarém the historical capital of Gothic Art. Right now, I'm majoring in translation in Lisbon (FCSH), in both English and Spanish.
As far as my tastes go... I'm a very ecclectic when it comes to music so I can listen to almost anything but movies are my real passion (not a big fan of the HORROR genre) so, of course, being in this course I hoped that maybe further down the line I get the chance of working in subititles, because from what I've seen (on previous translations) so far I don't think I can do much worse lol.
What else... I also love animals and I have a dog, a golden retriever named Ubi... yes I know it's a bit odd but don't get me started on that. In between music and films, I like to hang out with my friends and go out partying... like any other NORMAL college student

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário